Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Positive Notes to Students before the Test

I found some cards that correlated to our Reading Boot Camp Theme. I'm going to write a positive note inside the card for each of my students. I hope this will calm their nerves and let them know how special they are to me. These cards will be given to each of my 2 Reading Blocks on Tuesday before they leave for the day. The STAAR Reading Test is on Wednesday. I thought this was a neat idea and wanted to share with you. I think the students will look forward to recieving words of encouragement from their teacher.




These cards can be purchased at Hobby Lobby for around seven dollars. You recieve 50 cards!

I think I'm getting N-E-R-V-O-U-S too because this is the second blog post for the day. My nails will be bitten off by tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete