Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Freaky Friday Quote Day





Goals are the road maps for individuals that are envisioning a future "dream" or "change".
Visions can be as simple as planning a relaxing vacation, losing weight, or making a major career change.
In order for our vision to transpire --we must first work towards our short term goals that lead us to our vision. If short term goals are not developed and implemented--discouragement may creep upon us causing us to lose sight of our dreams. These short term goals are our building blocks to designing the road map that leads us in the right direction towards success.



What is your vision? Do you have a roadmap to direct you where to go?






No comments:

Post a Comment