Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Integrity




During grad school integrity was one of the number one concepts that we revisited several times. It's been awhile since I've spoke about "Integrity" but I do know the meaning from the view point of a teacher and principal.

Integrity is being trustworthy
Noticing your actions and how others perceive you
Taking risks in a positive manner
Energy set forth by morals and ethics
Growing as a professional
Reaching out to assist all students, families, and staff members
Internal motivation and drive
Truly evolving as a self righteous individual that cares
Yearning to ensure the culture of diversity is accepted and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment