Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

AR Cards/Paint Chip Cards



I went to Home Depot and selected some fantastic colors for our new AR Tracker Sheet! I'm using the paint chip cards for students to write the name of their book and AR score. After students read four books and make a passing grade of 80 or above then they will receive a special reward. My intent is to keep students engaged and reading until the very end of school. (If you notice from the picture above these cards are wider and shorter than most paint chip cards) I think we can still use them as a bookmark. 

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I have the same paint samples. Hmmmm... Got me thinkin now.

    ReplyDelete