Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Polka-Dot-Wednesdays March 21

March 21 2012
















Wow! This week has gone by so FAST! I can't believe it's already that time again for ..................
POLKA-DOT WEDNESDAY!!!!!


FIRST

I found many neat things on Pinterest and other Blogs.


Ellen Jackson uploaded these ideas to Pinterest!
These goodies are really great ways for teachers to motivate students before their BIG STATE ASSESSMENTS.






SECOND



The Paper Drop OFF 


This blogger acknowledges Laura Candler for this great idea.
The envelopes are laminated and names of the students are placed on the back of the envelope. This system acts as a check-off list to ensure all students have turned in assignments. Since the envelopes are laminated it's easy to write the assignment using visa v and then wipe off.




THIRD


"Sentence Surgeon"

LOVE THIS IDEA!!! The objective is to fix up a sentence by adding a synonym or antonym. Visit the blogspot for many neat ideas. 



FOURTH


Author's Purpose

What a great tool to use within the classroom. It's fun and very inexpensive to make. The creator used a box of kleenex and wrapping paper to create the cube. You could use the cube for Author's Purpose or Genres.


Visit her blog spot

I hope everyone enjoyed the neat ideas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment