Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Polka Dot Wednesday 3/14/2012















March 14, 2012

There were so many cute ideas this week from pinterest. I narrowed my picks down to three.

    FIRST PLACE


                                             http://sunnydaysinsecondgrade.blogspot.com 
                                                                          Denise

This lady had some awesome ideas for getting students engaged collaboratively with an Inference Game. She found this idea from FCCR. I've provided some pictures from her website. If you would like to download her material -please visit her blog. Denise will show you pictures of her peeps playing the game and how the game works. I highly recommend you to "Follow" her.







SECOND PLACE

                                                  http://mrsgilchristsclass.blogspot.com 
                                                                        Cindy


Cindy created the coolest idea to get students motivated for spelling. Check her idea out below. Visit her blog in order to download this freebie.






THIRD PLACE
on Pinterest.


I really like her idea of using the clothes pins to show who needs to take an AR test. This would be a great way to cut down on the confusion that occurs when everyone wants to take a test all at the same time.
Love this idea!



Hope to See You Again Next Wednesday from .......






No comments:

Post a Comment