Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Freaky Friday Quote Day

 As I reflect on the quote from Albert Einstein, I understand the importance of making changes and not repeating patterns that give you the same results. This is true for teachers as well. As educators we must acknowledge that each year we are given different students with a variety of learning styles. We can not continue to teach as we may have done the following year. Our lesson plans, pace of instruction, technology usage, and student mobility might be changes that must occur to get the results you anticipate for your students. Don't continue to drill and kill students with the same lesson format from the past---meet their needs so they can succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment