Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Party Hat Examples


These are examples of the student's Party Hats for 2012. All students selected one goal and had to write about why the goal was important to them. The second paragraph explains how they will reach the goal. We had previously reviewed transition words so they had to utilize them correctly within their writing. The final paragraph describes how they will feel if their goal is reached. Students loved the assignment.

We all laughed after they glued their hats on to their person. We thought the hats maybe should have been a little smaller. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment