Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

January Snowman Ideas

All students will be instructed to find materials around their home that they can use to create a snowman. I will also provide materials for students that may forget to bring them from home. We will read a snowman book then after cutting the circles out we will develop a summary. The first circle will be the beginning. the middle (of course the middle of the summary), and the last circle will conclude  the story. After the summary is completed then students can decorate their snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment