Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

January Snowman Ideas

Mittens


I saw this picture and had a great idea. My students love when they get to use scrapbook paper with cute designs on it. So they will be given a template and allowed to select one sheet of paper. I will be using the large scrapbook paper. The students will begin this project by writing a rough draft describing how to build a snowman. As the write they must add detail and the correct steps. The final copy will be placed on the mitten. I will provide students with lined paper that can be glued on to the pattern of the mitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment