Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Room


Last Sunday I moved all my things into the new fourth grade portable. I was so tired but luckily for me I had some man power to assist me. I've been going back and forth to the school trying to get things in their right place and decorating as I go. I still have a bit to go. I'd like to share some pictures with you. Remember I'm still decorating some areas and there are areas that haven't been touch. Also, my my pics seem to be a little blurry. : (


   
Fancy Words


Dictionary Skills Board -this board is next to the dictionaries. 



Writing Center/Computer Area



I need to move the transition words poster over to the left. LOL


Expectations Board


I will be back at the school tomorrow to finish this side of the room!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment