Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

OUCH Writing Assignment

OUCH! This is a great writing assignment my students in first period are working on. My second period class is still trying to wrap up the watermelon small moment of being "Afraid". They selected 3 small moments about ouchies. After team discussion- the students narrowed it down to the best ouchie story. I provided you pics of our wonderful work so far...





You can download the coverpage at the following address




You can download this printable at the following address


No comments:

Post a Comment