Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. This year I will be teaching 4th grade ELA/SS. I'm excited to embark on the new changes approaching me. I'm always looking for new ideas to get students engaged and eager to learn. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave comments or ideas.

Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW YEAR 2012 GOALS





Since our students come back Wednesday of this week, I thought it would be beneficial for them to list some of their goals for the New Year. I encourage you to let students take this time to think about what is important to them regarding reading, math, and their own personal goals. I will be sharing my goals to both of my ELA classes so they understand the importance. I have provided a link so you can view the 2012 paper that each student will receive. (Remember I'm still learning how to blog and use all these new gadgets) My son told me the other day that he can't believe I actually created a blog because I'm so computer illiterate. Got to love teenagers. Speaking their mind all of the time.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/76972090?access_key=key-o0f3hqrlbxo9omuunvc

No comments:

Post a Comment